Oblivion Gunz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oblivion...Coming Soon!

HomeSearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
[l VolhallaGunz l]...Coming Soon!

={GreenMan}= Ey jyrmaine its 14 oct 2010 20:10 and you must read this for me please :o

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mitchjanssen1

={GreenMan}= Ey jyrmaine its 14 oct 2010 20:10 and you must read this for me please :o Empty
PostSubject: ={GreenMan}= Ey jyrmaine its 14 oct 2010 20:10 and you must read this for me please :o   ={GreenMan}= Ey jyrmaine its 14 oct 2010 20:10 and you must read this for me please :o EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:08 pm

Wow jyrmaine, i wanned to check this site again. i feel so sorry this didnt work out but. look at the site man look what we.. or mostly you numb and dragon did. jeez it looks so professional, i think we should try again seriously.. when you see what we alrdy accomplishd on this site. im prety sure we can make the server work! there are alot servers with crappy sites and theyre game works xD lmao Btw ad me on msn mitch_janssen2@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

={GreenMan}= Ey jyrmaine its 14 oct 2010 20:10 and you must read this for me please :o
Page 1 of 1